Thursday, September 18, 2008

Implantation Bleeding. More Condition_symptoms

Raffaella Fico, the first rival of Natalie Dylan


Unsurprisingly, less than a week after the announcement of Natalie Dylan, the American student having put his virginity auction, another girl followed suit, offering her hymen for 1 million Euros.

That's what the news reached Italy. In an interview with the magazine "Chi", published yesterday, the Neapolitan Raffaella Fico, 20, a participant from last reality show "Gran Fratello" (Big Brother), said: "I sell my virginity for 1 million Euros. I would like to know if someone is willing to put that kind of money on the table for me "

Shortly after leaving the show, Raffaella had claimed:" I do not know what it means to have sex .

He added: "If someone paid 1 million euros for me, I would certainly be embarrassed. But with this money, I could realize my dream: to buy a house in Rome and register for a course in theater. If not please me, I will send me a glass of wine "

Undecided? Check out the video below specially selected by human beasts. Raffaella explained to her virginity, and travels the beach in search of a soul mate. Ma che bella !


0 comments:

Post a Comment