Thursday, January 27, 2011

Dialysis More Condition_symptoms

• My consciousness withdrew Landscape - Francis Malespine


One day I saw a landscape through an open window as I had never seen. Suddenly my consciousness withdrew from the landscape and became the empty window. I was not aware "of" simple but consciousness. I was more "me" but simply "I Am". The landscape seemed nothing that could whisper: "I am looking, it appears to me that this." By becoming the void of the window, I became a strong presence in what was seen, without any trace of trial. Instead of an intense level of quality consciousness of what was observed. In this type of experiment, the "I" who is watching without location, without personal history, no sense of beginning, end, or "time". There is space, emptiness, luminosity. In the book "Be" by Nisargadatta Maharaj, a similar experiment is reported:
Caller: "I see here is something that has no shape or color - the space of this room - and in me, I see a similar space and not the eye that sees it. This does not fall within the "body-mind " .
Maharaj: "Correct. Set yourself to this level, find your true identity there. This space is free as light as air. He has no form, but it is much more subtle and real as air and light. Do not leave this level. No effort is needed to achieve this union with consciousness that occurs spontaneously, but an effort is necessary to achieve the level where you really understand that this happens without effort. "

From this space the world (or out) is simply seen. This consciousness is not connected but intensely present in "name and form." She is experienced as "source-mother" of all forms emerged, and thus fundamentally loving. Pure "I Am" is numinous presence, energy from which, as stated Ramesh Balsekar 'Life IS. " Everything appears and disappears within it.

≈ ≈ ≈ ≈

After this awakening ordinary, even if this state is not stabilized, we feel like " space" in which extends the manifest form of the individual that we are, and as the world. We are witnessing the emergence and disappearance constant the seen, perceived, conceptualized, our identifications (appearance and disappearance of the viewer glued to the film and identified the star). We are starting to become a person, in both senses of that term: to be without me (I am one) and per sonar (sound through). It is then clearly seen that the realization of this impersonal consciousness fully accomplished incarnation leave me empty and free to resonate the Divine.

Extracts chosen for Awakening Impersonal, from the book ego Evil, Happiness being , Francis Malespine, published by Editions Charles Antoni - the Original .

0 comments:

Post a Comment